Chocolate Avocado Chia Pudding
Published By Admin On: 15-06-2019
One serving yields 339 calories, 26 grams of fat, 35.7 grams of carbs and 3.75 grams of protein.
- 2 very ripe avocados (I used Hass avocados)
- ? cup / 4 oz / 113 gr raw organic honey (or maple syrup)
- ? cup / 1.4 oz / 40 gr cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and silky. You might need to stop the blender and mix with a spoon to make the blending easier.
- Divide pudding among ramekins/cups and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving (this allows the chia to thicken).
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds, walnuts, cocoa nibs or top with some whipped cream or Greek yogurt before serving.