Simple & Sweet Mango Chia Pudding
Published By Admin On: 15-06-2019
Preparation time: 8 hours 15 minutes
- 2 cups vanilla coconut milk or almond milk
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 vanilla bean or 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3½ tablespoons pure maple syrup, divided
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch cardamom
- 1 large mango or 2 small mangoes
- Add coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla bean seeds or extract, 2½ tablespoons maple syrup, cinnamon, and cardamom to an airtight container. Whisk and refrigerate overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Once your chia pudding is ready, slice your mango and scoop the flesh into a food processor. Add in 1 tablespoon maple syrup and process into a smooth mango cream.
- In four small glasses or two larger glasses, create layers of chia pudding and mango cream starting with the pudding. I did 6 total layers or 3 layers of each.
- Enjoy and refrigerate leftovers!